How to Wear Contacts By Acuvue
ACUVUE OASYS with HYDRACLEAR PLUS
- ACUVUE OASYS Brand delivers exceptional comfort that lasts throughout the day, and feels almost like wearing no lens at all.
- ACUVUE OASYS Brand provides an ultra-smooth, soft surface, and helps your eyes retain their natural moisture.
- ACUVUE OASYS Brand features the next generation HYDRACLEAR PLUS Technology that can keep eyes comfortable all day long.
- ACUVUE® OASYS Brand delivers crisp, clear vision all day long.
- These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling.
- Offers the highest UV-A and UV-B protection available in a contact lens, Class 1 Protection.‡
Clariti 1-day (sphere)
- clariti® 1 day lenses give you the convenience of daily disposables with the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel.
- Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses.
- clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc® technology. The WetLoc® process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
- CooperVision’s exclusive Aquaform Technology makes Biofinity multifocal a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water within the lens, minimizing dehydration.
- Biofinity multifocal lenses are an excellent choice for presbyopic patients who want a better option for their lifestyle than eyeglass readers or traditional bifocal contact lenses.